Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits.
- Uses measuring devices to ensure proper dimensions.
- Weld pieces together to make the desired completed product according to documented print.
- Grind burrs and sharp edges, using hand grinders.
- Examine completed work pieces for defects such as deformed edges and marred surfaces.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions
- All other duties assigned by management
- Blue Print Reading - A Plus
- General metal working abilities
- Basic mathematics and measurements
- 1 year mig welding experience
- Ability to operate overhead crane – (will train)
- Ability to work as a team member and alone with little supervision
- Ability to adapt
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Capable of bending, twisting, squatting, kneeling, crawling, climbing, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, working overhead and standing for long periods of time while performing job tasks.
- Ability to lift/move up to 50lbs
- Ability to work Overtime
- All of the above-mentioned Welder’s Requirements plus
- 3 years Fitting Experience
- Experience working with and reading prints
- Experience laying out and measuring
- Ability to inspect fabricated parts before welding
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
High School or better.
1 year: Mig Welding
2-5 years: General metal working
3 years: Fitting Experience
2-5 years: Blue Print Reading
Please use the link below to apply